We are located at 4870 Flintridge Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80918.
Sunday Coffee Hour from 8-8:45am.
Sunday Church Service starts at 9am.
What We Believe
We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word Of God that has been breathed into the hearts and minds of men by the Holy Spirit . The Bible is our foundation for instruction and our guideline for everyday living. We believe there is only one God, eternally existing in the form of three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe in the deity of Jesus, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death on the cross for all mankind, and His bodily resurrection from the grave followed by His ascension to the right hand of God. We believe salvation comes only from a repentant heart, asking God for forgiveness of sin, and confessing Jesus Christ His Son as Lord of our lives. We believe the Holy Spirit enters into our lives after salvation and begins the process of regenerating the sinful nature of man into a life of holiness that is pleasing to God.
We consider our church to be a non-denominational fellowship that holds ties with the Church of God movement which is headquartered in Anderson, Indiana. We do not practice formal membership as we believe that all persons who have committed their lives to Christ are members of God’s Great Church, and thereby are welcome members of our church. Our fellowship remains open to all who experience life in Christ or anyone who is seeking to know more about Christ. Our fellowship is also made up of a loving group of people who attempt to live their lives by faith and trust in God.
Our faith in Him produces hope and endurance for all the challenges this life brings. We at GrandView love to come together in fellowship and worship, we are anxious to mature in our faith, and pray continually for those we know who have not yet experienced the transforming power of Jesus Christ and the comfort and joy of the Holy Spirit.
- OUR PURPOSE – “We exist for the purpose of growing in our passion and knowledge of Jesus Christ and sharing His love with the world we live in.”
- OUR VISION – “We will become a unified fellowship deeply devoted to fervent prayer, meaningful worship, nurturing discipleship, and loving outreach through the divine guidance of the Holy Spirit.”
- We value persons of all ages, race, and social status, believing that all men are equal in the sight of God.
- We value our community, believing God has strategically placed us in the center of this community to serve and to be a people of positive influence.
- We value our divine privilege of prayer, believing that without prayer we are disconnected from our power source — God.
- We value the sacred gift of the Holy Spirit, believing that without His presence in our lives, and in our fellowship, we are empty and powerless.